Monday, March 8, 2010

Lost

I don't know if I have written about this before and I'm too lazy to go back and look. SO with my job, I have no time for anything. Plus my church calling is in Primary and we have lots of things to plan. I feel like i have no time for anything. PLus, I want to be able to keep up with the house, but when I am done with work, I just want to do absolutly NOTHING! ANd then wehn I see the messes, I get so frustrated. I want to be Wonder Woman. And when I actually have a d or two off from work, cleaning is the last thing I want to do. I feel like my life worth is dwindling . I'm sick of things becoming routine.

1 comment:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

Yes, that would be it! We still have it, the YW when they come over love it! haha! :)

Girl... make better routines... I went trough that... but write it down when it comes to house stuff.. what day you will do what.. it helps!