Wednesday, August 19, 2009

People these days!

I had an interesting day at work. I work at Aeropostale in the outlets In San Marcos. My days are usually interesting there. What gets me is how people complain about things that aren't even their's yet. Sorry I dont have any more large hoodies or 7/8 Long jeans in the store. Or the best one which has happened to me plenty of times, but I got to see it when I was on the other side of the register. When I came intowork to buy some items, there were about 4 women at the register next to me (for some reason even though one person is paying, some people feel the need to have a family runion at the register. But that's another story for another blog post). Anyway, the cashier rang up there items, and told them the total. Pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. They handed him the cash and he gave them the change back. He didn't rush or pull a fast one on them. After the whole transaction is over, THEN do they feel the need to say that he overcharged them. He didn't, but they want to return some items. What gets me about the whole thing is Why didn't they say anything when he told them the total? They wait till everything is done. I CAN'T STAND THAT!!!!! That really drives me NUTS!!! Anyhoo, work is work, and I like the people I work with. Have a good Night!

No comments: