Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today was a blaaaaaah day. At least I had the day off. I was actually trying to get things done today. I went to the convenience store by me to get a money order b/c I didn't feel like paying 4 bucks at my bank, to find out that they don't do money orders anymore. The other gas station across the street does them, but I didn't feel like getting hit. So on my way back to my place, I stopped in the Education Station store. It's a store where teachers or anyone else can pick up supplies (stickers, boards, project ideas, etc). I saw some things that I could use for Primary. Then I walked back to my place to make some calls. That's about it. lol. Tomorrow I should be able to write something more interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why did you change the name on your Blog? Whatever have a great day. Brad

Unknown said...

Why did you change the name on your Blog. Thats alright you have a great day. Brad