Monday, August 31, 2009

Takes the cake

Friday, I went around looking for a place to cut my hair. I couldn't find the first place, and the second had a wait. Since I had to pick up Brad from work, I decided to try this new place by my house. I was nervous when I was in there b/c the lady didn't take me to the back to wash my hair. She cut my hair dry. I was freaking out. It didn't turn out too bad. I think I might cut two more inches in the back. Pictures to come soon. My mother-in-law ended up not coming to our place. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out.

Saturday, I had work from 10-2pm. When Brad came to get me, we checked out 2 apartments. The first one was nice. Had a big leasing office/clubhouse. We checked an apartment that had a lot of space, and storage/closet space. And the price was reasonable. But, to our dismay we made "too much" money. Then the next one we saw was really nice, but it costs more. I'm torn. I like the last one we saw, but I want to be able to take the extra money that we will have and put towards paying stuff off. After apt hunting, we played frisbee and football in the park. Later that night we watched the UFC fights. INSANE! We ate too much on Saturday. But it was a good day.


Sunday was interesting. We practiced for the Primary Program on the 13th of September. Then we had a meeting with the Stake leaders. I only got to sleep for 3 hours before I had to go to work at 10pm. We had to do the new floor set. We didn't have enough people and we were suppose to get out at 3am, but we didn't get out until 5:30.

CRAZY CRAZY!

No comments: