Thursday, August 27, 2009

WOW!

My work called me and said that they needed me to come in at 11. So, I went in and stayed until 5-5:30. We went to the Darnell's for dinner and Temple Prep Classes. All I can say is WOW!

What I like about ot is that there are two other women who are taking them too. What is reallt great is that we know there family. The women are sisters and Brad's family and their family have known each other for over thirty years. Anyway, we went over some things, and I already knew about them, but it was nice to have other people there discussing things. I also had some light shed on me about questions I had.

I'm on call tomorrow from 10-7pm. I want the hours but my mother-in-law is suppose to be coming, and I want to get my haircut as well. I will write more tomorrow!

No comments: